Best Chinese Food Items in Junior Kuppanna!
China has been an ancient country and is currently the most populous one in the world – and to grow and support such a huge population food becomes an indispensable resource, so it mustn’t be a surprise to us that Chinese cuisine has become popular across the globe. The major reasons for their immense success are mostly due to their simplicity, ease & fast to make, and taste.
We at Junior Kuppanna (JK) have achieved the feat of becoming a goto restaurant to taste traditional Kongu cuisine – but JK in this globalized world want to take the cuisine to places in that mission we have also expanded our menu simultaneously to carter to the changing needs of the modern consumers, one such innovation is the serving various Chinese foods:
- Noodles are one of the best fast food dish which has their origin in China has earned their place in our JK menu, which are:
- Veg Noodles: This contains fresh green like carrots, cabbages, onions, etc, which are finely chopped and fried hot & with coolly boiled noodles
- Mushroom Noodles: Fleshy umbrella-shaped mushrooms brewed with soy sauce soaked noodles make all drool!
- Paneer Noodles: This is truly an Indo China collaboration, in which the soft fuffy Indian cottage cheese is mixed with hot Chinese noodle soup
- Fried rice though has its origin in China, is now considered as pan Asian street food, and did you know? – a staple national dish of Indonesia! And we JK has a myriad dishes:
- Veg Fried Rice: The hot boiled rice get tossed with timidly sliced veggies and served with the same heat to the plates
- Manchurian Fried Rice: Some fried Manchurian ball float is the white flood of fried rice
- Mushroom Fried Rice: Chopped mushroom booms and explodes the taste and strength of the dish to the next stage
- Schezwan Fried Rice: The usual fried rice get a tingle of Schezwan sauce giving it a unique aroma and taste
- Schezwan Chicken Fried Rice: Along with Schezwan sauce juicy chicken pieces are integrated giving a protein boost
- Chilli Chicken: Boneless chicken is cut into multiple chili parts and marinated with red soy sauce and greens making it a treat to both eyes and mouth
- Chicken Manchurian: Very close relative of chili chicken, in this Manchurian sauce, is sprayed over the minced chicken balls to give a darker tone but entirely different taste
- Gobi Manchurian: This is a vegetarian-friendly version with desi cauliflower is used giving an Indic touch
Taste of Kongu Cuisine Never SleepsApr 28, 23
Vaanganna Vanakanna - Embodying Hospitality and Authentic Tamil CuisineApr 27, 23
Madras Talkies’ Ponniyin Selvan 2 and Junior Kuppanna team up for the big food battleApr 25, 23
Junior Kuppanna – Now open 24/7 at Nungambakkam, ChennaiApr 25, 23
Junior Mess Idhu Namma Bench KadaiApr 17, 23