We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our desktop websites.
- Feel secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our website You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using Junior Kuppanna, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
We store small text files called Cookies in your device in order to enable various features of our apps. They are used to store user preferences and trends which can be used to improve user experience. Settings can be changed to accept or not accept Cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a Cookie, you thereby agree to our use of any information collected by us through that Cookie. Any such information collected will only be used for improving the website experience.
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Mobile: 8925787772