Thank you for expressing your interest in the ‘Neengalum Aagalam Annapoorani’ Biryani cooking contest. The selected registrants, venue of the contest will be announced in next few days. For any further queries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this space in next few days for further information.
Neengalum Aagalam Annapoorani
A Biryani cooking contest for women organized by Junior Kuppanna. The event aims to celebrate the collaboration with the Tamil movie Annapoorani and highlight the culinary talents of women.
Rules for Application
Women aged 18 and above, passionate about Biryani cooking, are eligible to participate in the contest.
The contest is only for Chennai Region.
How the Contest Works
Participants are required to prepare their favorite Biryani and bring it to the contest venue. Each contestant will be assigned a table space to creatively present their Biryani along with the recipe.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must cook their own Biryani.
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own cutlery.
- Each participant must provide the recipe.
- Presence in person at the venue with the cooked Biryani is mandatory.
- Participants must arrive at the venue by the specified time.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Participants must be prepared to answer questions from the judges.
The venue is yet to be decided and will be announced soon.